12.30.2013

Uamodoc

This special version of the Armodoc was put together by the incredible Ayako Takagi, true design genius and mother of all things Uamou.

A small assortment of these were available during the recent NYCC in October, and Ayako and I intend on releasing a similarly themed follow up at some point in 2014.

The paintwork on each custom Ayako created is absolutely out of this world well done.

Whenever I want to see the magic of true talent combined with superhuman determination, I just cast a glance over at our friends in Japan. They are inspiring on every level.

Thank you Ayako!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Oh man, I missed these somehow at NYCC? I've been waiting for a collaboration between you two it seems now for years! Very much looking forward to seeing these released in the upcoming year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to what you guys have for us in 2014 !!!

    ReplyDelete