12.27.2013

The Case of the Head

Thanks to all of you who commented and communicated your opinions about the possibility of letting a small assortment of the human head 2.0 out the door. After looking over the combined feedback, it looks like releasing a small round might be fun sometime in early 2014.

The human head will most likely continue to drive me crazy for the foreseeable future, and I really appreciate being able to share the process of trying to solve this riddle of a sculpt with you. My desire to make Contra style combinations simply will not die!

Maybe he just needs a beard...


13 comments:

  1. It really looks good in that grey !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see this head released in grey. Makes it less of a crime to paint then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! A beard would be awesome! :) Love seeing the process with this human head. Contra-style combinations for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Considering these heads usually are clean-shaven I think a beard would help to make it stand out from the crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Human head looks great. A fishbowl like space helmet over the head would be really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet one of these heads with sunglasses would be sweet.

    Looking forward to the release.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the main "riddle of the sculpt"? Sounds mysterious :)
    Seriously though, looks great to me as is, though beards do rock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the human head! But I am also a firm believer in beats make everything better :) Hopefully I'll be able to snag one of the clean shaven one for now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The head looks awesome, just a little small for the Glyan. I absolutely love the more human feel it brings to the Glyan.

    ReplyDelete