2.20.2010

More Corps

Packing it all up in the AM with Megan and hitting the post on Monday afternoon. Shooting the final photos for the rest of today.

Most importantly, I hope you guys are ready for the Callgrim assault tomorrow. This is the biggest release yet for Jesse, and he has put literally everything he has into this one. With so many incredible paintings and such absolute determination to bring the best, I'm beyond excited to see Callgrim truly introduced to the world the way Jesse always wanted. Marcus, as always, has shown his amazing ability to evolve to meet whatever creative need arises. I think he could figure out how to repair the Space Shuttle after a few hours with the instructions. Tomorrow has been a long time coming.


7 comments:

  1. Well Roy, there you go! Metal headed shot you requested. :)

    Scar Sarvos!!! WoW!! Very cool!

    :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask, and ye shall receive.

    Nice touch with the Scarvos there, Matt, and the metallic apps are sick. You've really gone all-out with paint applications this time, ranging from straight-up dyes to weathering, metallics, and whatever you did with the Hermits. Just how many (and which) different techniques did you use this round?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take one of everything, thank you!
    I think that's a reasonable request. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that Zombie Pheyden, you guys can have the Chaos figures

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize there was going to be such an enormous leap in quality on these guys. They look amazing. I'll have to save up for the next Custom Corps if everything is going to look this cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those metal heads are extremely reminiscent on old randomized toy figures you would get and sometimes one would be a rare figure that was metallic or something special. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. got my figs today Matt. HOLY COW! they are insane! I got a Delphi and what an amazing figure. Also Buildman clear Purple Chaos And clear green and orange Sincroid. Just SO Amazing!! thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete